Authors at Blog Install love writing new topics related to Blogging, WordPress, Hosting, SEO and Web Design in general. We try to cover as many interesting topics as possible, but we always strive for more. In order to elevate this blog to an even higher level and make it more interesting to people who love to read & learn more about the topics, we are happy to have guest authors contribute to the blog.
If you have an interesting idea for an article, please don’t hesitate to send us an email. But before contacting us, please read these few lines that will get you a clearer picture of what we expect from your guest post. If you don’t follow all the guidelines, we will not be able to publish your post.
- The article must be unique and properly spell-checked (we will check it for plagiarism and grammatical mistakes)
- We expect the minimum 750 words (you can write the bare minimum, but we prefer articles that are at least 1,000 words long)
- Use a featured image from unsplash.com or similar sites that offer free images
- Add at least 3 images per post that should describe the topic, and make sure the images are high-res, not blurry, etc.
- Add at least 1 internal link (linking to one of the older article found on our site)
- Edit your author info (write a few sentences about yourself) and use an email address that’s registered to Gravatar with your image
Once we approve the topic you suggested and you submit the article for a review, we will check it out. If everything was according to the guidelines, we’d be happy to publish it as soon as possible. Usually, we will be able to publish your post within 7 days, and in some cases, your post might get published only hours after your submission.
What we expect from you
Since we will create a guest account for you, don’t just disappear. Check your post for comments and respond to everyone. If you have social media accounts, share the post once it’s been published and try to engage in conversations regarding your post.
If you have more topics you would like to write about, feel free to write about them and submit as many articles as you would like – as long as you keep everything neat and follow the guidelines, we would be happy to publish all of your material.